Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolved



I'm resolved to lose weight this year. You might think I was resolved to lose weight last year when I started this blog, but that was just the warm up. The prelude to a diet. This is the real diet. Now that I'm used to the idea, I think I can really make some progress.

Over the holidays I made it a point to eat as many cookies and pastries and chocolate delicacies that I could handle so I am now (almost) completely sick of them.

I am, however, mostly sick of talking about diet and exercise, though, to be honest, (obviously) I've never actually done much of either. It's all that darn Thinking about diet and exercise that has me plain exhausted. I feel like I should have accomplished something.

But, here it is, friends, my most sincere attempt ever to Really and truly lose all of the extra pounds I'm lugging around.

If I don't lose any weight you can make fun of me forever. "Remember when Rene wrote that blog about losing weight and didn't lose ANY weight - for like TWO YEARS? What a loser."
I promise I will sit back and take it and not move to defend myself at all, except for in my next blog tentatively titled, "How Rene Hates Her Phony Friends."

Photo caption: This little cockroach is determined, just like me. It is also representative of how cute I feel lately.

No comments:

Follow Renesphatblog on Twitter