Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Skinny Secret



I think I may have figured out why skinny girls often have a lot of fabulous clothes – they save a lot of money by not eating.

True, being skinny can make even the frumpiest rags look decent while a phat girl’s tent doesn’t flatter anyone, however, skinny girls really do have more money and I figured out why.

I’ve been eating only two marshmallows a day since Monday and I still have almost a full bag on Thursday. Also, my package of rice cakes is lasting forever (plus, I’m still pissed about how many calories they really have, so I've been avoiding them).

During my non-diet life these snacks would likely already be gone and I’d be thinking about browsing the fare in the vending machine, but now I’m still the snack master, with a full stash.

I don’t even consider stopping by McDonald’s for a quick cheeseburger in my car – those $1 burgers add up in more ways then one. Plus, now I have a lot more leftovers, which I use for lunch the next day — again saving money.

I’ve always thought that rich and skinny went hand in hand and now I know why. (See skinny, well-dressed (smug) co-worker above)

I’m on to you skinny girls. Game. Set. Match.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Rene said...

Sure William, be my guest. Let's make the world a better place together :)

Follow Renesphatblog on Twitter